NEW YORK, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The Global Supply Chain Insurance has been added to SpendEdge’s offering. This market is expected to grow by USD 357.31 million.
This report is the perfect purchasing guide on the Supply Chain Insurance that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Is my Supply Chain Insurance TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- How to know which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
- Am I paying/getting the right prices?
According to this procurement report, the growing need for weight management and occurrence of celiac diseases have prompted the demand for gluten-free food. Quinoa, also categorized as a superfood, is one of the chief ingredients in gluten-free foods. This has consequently increased the global category spend for the quinoa market.
Insights Offered in this Supply Chain Insurance Market Report
- Understand the spend potential within the quinoa market
- Analyze supply cost structure
- Identify major category growth enablers
- Analyze the global and regional spend opportunity
- Understand the impact of cost and volume drivers on pricing
Download the free sample market report to get detailed insights on the trends and challenges: www.spendedge.com/report/quinoa-procurement-report
Related Reports on Agro Commodities and Raw Materials Market:
- Egg and Poultry Category – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: According to SpendEdge, one of the best procurement practices is to engage with suppliers that offer a widespread local sourcing network leading to savings on logistics and transportation costs. They can also save on delivery and procurement timelines and minimize the defect rate of products.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: This ginkgo biloba extract procurement report predicts an increase the spend growth momentum for this category in the coming years. The use of ginkgo biloba extract in beverages, especially energy drinks, is increasing due to its ability to boost cognitive ability, memory, and blood circulation.
- Feed Enzymes – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The report identifies Royal DSM, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., and BASF SE among the top most important suppliers for feed enzymes procurement. Suppliers have moderate bargaining power in a market that is set to grow at 5.68%.
Some of the top Supply Chain Insurance suppliers listed in this report:
This Supply Chain Insurance procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Cargill Inc
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co
- Bunge Ltd
- Olam International Ltd
- Quinoa Foods Co
- Northern Quinoa Production Corp
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested regions.
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19 Recovery Phase.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-quinoa-procurement-market-will-grow-at-a-cagr-of-about-7-03-by-2024–spendedge-301311151.html