DUBLIN, April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Global Organs-on-chips Market (2020-2025) by Type, Application, End-user Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Organs-on-chips Market is estimated to be USD 23.86 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 98.9 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 32.9%.
The growth of this market is mainly driven by the growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing models, significant increase in research funding and venture capital investments for the development of organs-on-chips, technological advancements and new products launches, growing number of partnerships and collaborations between pharmaceutical companies and organs-on-chips manufacturers, and growing need for early detection of drug toxicity to minimize financial losses due to late stage drug failure.
- CN Bio and Imperial College London collaborated to harness CN Bio’s liver-on-chip technology to advance the understanding of the underlying mechanisms of alcoholic hepatitis and uncover novel targets for drug discovery and development.
- InSphero AG and ETH Bio Engineering Laboratory announced the license agreement for InSphero’s Akura Flow organ-on-a-chip platform.
- Researchers at the US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) and Chemical Biological Center (CBC) used Emulat’s lung on chip technology for research on COVID-19.
- Javelin Biotech and Pfizer entered a three-year development of a platform to evaluate absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) properties of small molecules on an organ-on-a-chip platform. The platform will help inform human pharmacokinetic (PK) predictions, which are often crucial measurements evaluating new drug candidates in preclinical research. This further increased the growth in the market studied.
Some of the companies covered in this report are 4DCell, Ascendance Biotechnology, Inc., AxoSim Technologies LLC, BeonChip, BiomimX SRL, Cherry Biotech, CN Bio Innovations, CN Biosystems, Elveflow, Emulate, Inc., HemoShear, TissUse GmbH, uFluidix Inc., etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Organs-on-chips Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Growing Focus on Developing Alternatives for Animal Testing Models
22.214.171.124 Significant Increase in Research Funding and Venture Capital Investments for the Development of Organs-on-Chips
126.96.36.199 Technological Advancements and New Products Launches
188.8.131.52 Growing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations between Pharmaceutical Companies and Organs-on-Chips Manufacturers
184.108.40.206 Growing Need for Early Detection of Drug Toxicity to Minimize Financial Losses Due to Late Stage Drug Failure
220.127.116.11 Growing Initiatives to Increase Awareness about Organs-on-Chips Technologies
18.104.22.168 Issues Related to the Incorporation of Organs-on-Chips Technologies Into Existing Workflows
22.214.171.124 Increasing Focus on Drug Discovery Activities
126.96.36.199 Application of Organs-on-Chips in Oncology Research
188.8.131.52 Development of Multiple-Organs-on-A-Chip Models
184.108.40.206 Complexity of Organs-on-Chips Models
220.127.116.11 Dearth of Skilled Professionals
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Organs-on-chips Market, By Type
6.5 Other Organ Types
7 Global Organs-on-chips Market, By Application
7.2 Drug Discovery
7.3 Toxicology Research
7.4 Other Applications
8 Global Organs-on-chips Market, By End User
8.2 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
8.3 Academic and Research Institutes
8.4 Other End Users
9 Global Organs-on-chips Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Ascendance Biotechnology, Inc.
11.3 AxoSim Technologies LLC
11.5 BiomimX SRL
11.6 Cherry Biotech
11.7 CN Bio Innovations
11.8 CN Biosystems
11.10 Emulate, Inc.
11.12 Hurel Corporation
11.13 InSphero AG,
11.17 Mimetas B.V.
11.18 Nortis Inc.
11.19 Organovo Holdings, Inc.
11.21 Tara Biosystems Inc.
11.22 TissUse GmbH
11.23 uFluidix Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6huj39
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-organs-on-chips-market-2020-2025—increasing-focus-on-drug-discovery-activities–application-of-organs-on-chips-in-oncology-research–development-of-multiple-organs-on-a-chip-models-301273857.html
SOURCE Research and Markets