NEW YORK, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
BizVibe has made available 15,000+ company profiles for the wired and wireless telecommunications carriers industry group on its B2B platform. Companies listed in this industry group are primarily engaged in operating and/or providing access to transmission facilities and infrastructure that they own and/or lease for the transmission of voice, data, text, sound, and video using wired telecommunications networks. Establishments primarily engaging in operating and maintaining switching and transmission facilities to provide communications via the airwaves are also included under this classification.
Each profile is free to view and is packed with high-quality insights, providing businesses with detailed company information. Users can take advantage of these insights to identify, target, and connect with the right telecommunications carriers. This company information includes employee insights, company competitors, the latest news, and more.
Free Insights Included Within Telecommunications Carrier Company Profiles:
- List of product and service categories and primary operating industries
- Risk of doing business score
- List of key executives and their roles within the company
- Company financials and general organizational information
- Global, national, and regional competitors along with insights for these companies
- List of key clients
- Top trends and challenges within operating industry and expected influence on business impact
- Latest company news with the ability to sign up for timely news alerts
Related Industry Groups for Telecommunications Carriers
BizVibe lists wired and wireless telecommunications carriers as a part of their information industry. This industry contains 11 total industry groups which all contain hundreds of company profiles that can be viewed for free. Related industry groups include:
- Software Publishers
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- Motion Picture and Video Industries
Company Profiles for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe’s modern B2B platform is designed to help both global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe provides outstanding product features for both category managers and sales professionals.
Features for Buyers:
- Quickly discover the right suppliers
- Create short lists and custom alerts
- Mitigate supplier risk and evaluate suppliers
- Send RFIs/RFPs
Learn how BizVibe helps buyers: https://www.bizvibe.com/find-suppliers
Features for Sellers:
- Target the right sales prospects
- Qualify leads
- Analyze buyer potential
- API integration and data enrichment
Learn how BizVibe helps sellers: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and help sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/find-telecommunications-carriers–15-000-company-profiles-now-available-on-bizvibe-301266516.html