WASHINGTON, April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The CPSC announces today the following recalls are posted in cooperation with the firms listed below. Recalls can be viewed at www.cpsc.gov.
- Sauder Woodworking Recalls Counter Height Bar Stools Due to Fall Hazard
- UST Recalls Bottles of LifeSeasons Blood Nourish-R Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- Pool Heaters Recalled by Pentair Water Pool and Spa Due to Fire Hazard
- Recalled Products Sold by PTAC Crew and PTAC USA After Recalls Were Announced
About the U.S. CPSC
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. CPSC’s work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 40 years.
Federal law bars any person from selling products subject to a publicly announced voluntary recall by a manufacturer or a mandatory recall ordered by the Commission.
For lifesaving information:
– Visit CPSC.gov.
– Sign up to receive our e-mail alerts.
– Follow us on Facebook, Instagram @USCPSC and Twitter @USCPSC.
– Report a dangerous product or a product-related injury on www.SaferProducts.gov .
– Call CPSC’s Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054).
– Contact a media specialist.
Note: Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time. Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. It is important to remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cpsc-posts-recalls-to-its-web-site-301279580.html
SOURCE U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission