NEW YORK, June 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Consumer Kitchen Knife Market report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Our client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies.
The consumer kitchen knife market is poised to grow by USD 680.10 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
The consumer kitchen knife market share growth by the non-electric segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
Introduction of consumer kitchen knives with new features is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
Growing at a CAGR of almost 7%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 680.10 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
AL MAR Knives, Cuisinart, Fallkniven AB, Fiskars Corp., Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Lifetime Brands Inc., Messermeister Inc., The Oneida Group Inc., Wüsthof GmbH, and ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
Growing demand for premium knives is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the increasing use of food processors restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute to 37% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AL MAR Knives, Cuisinart, Fallkniven AB, Fiskars Corp., Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Lifetime Brands Inc., Messermeister Inc., The Oneida Group Inc., Wüsthof GmbH, and ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG are some of the major market participants. The growing demand for premium knives will offer immense growth opportunities.
In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this consumer kitchen knife market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Consumer Kitchen Knife Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Consumer Kitchen Knife Market is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40081
Consumer Kitchen Knife Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The consumer kitchen knife market report covers the following areas:
- Consumer Kitchen Knife Market Size
- Consumer Kitchen Knife Market Trends
- Consumer Kitchen Knife Market Analysis
This study identifies the introduction of consumer kitchen knives with new features as one of the prime reasons driving the consumer kitchen knife market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Consumer Kitchen Knife Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist consumer kitchen knife market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the consumer kitchen knife market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the consumer kitchen knife market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of consumer kitchen knife market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Non-electric – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Electric – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AL MAR Knives
- Fallkniven AB
- Fiskars Corp.
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co.
- Lifetime Brands Inc.
- Messermeister Inc.
- The Oneida Group Inc.
- Wüsthof GmbH
- ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-kitchen-knife-market-to-grow-by-usd-680-10-million-in-2021-2025–al-mar-knives-and-cuisinart-emerge-as-key-contributors-to-growth-technavio-301313196.html