NEW YORK, May 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The global automotive intelligent park assist system market is set to grow by 16.45 million units during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of about 24%. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aisin Corp, Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Magna International Inc., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. The increasing use of rear-view cameras in vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market is segmented as below:
- Fully Autonomous
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44781
Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the automotive intelligent park assist system market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Aisin Corp, Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Magna International Inc., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market size
- Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market trends
- Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market industry analysis
The integration of intelligent park assist system with cloud is likely to emerge as one of the primary trends in the market. However, high replacement costs of components used in intelligent park assist systems may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Parking Sensors Market – Global automotive parking sensors market is segmented by product (ultrasonic sensors and electromagnetic sensors), end-user (OEM and aftermarket), application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Parking Heater Market – Global automotive parking heater market is segmented by end-user (aftermarket and OEMs) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Free Sample Report
Automotive Intelligent Park Assist System Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive intelligent park assist system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive intelligent park assist system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive intelligent park assist system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive intelligent park assist system market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Semi-autonomous – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Fully autonomous – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aisin Corp
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-intelligent-park-assist-system-market-growth-to-increase-by-16-45-million-units-during-2021-2025–increasing-use-of-rear-view-cameras-in-vehicles-to-drive-growth–technavio-301301504.html